Thursday 4 March 2010

New Updates New Story

Hi and welcome to the first and hopefully many posts about my Newcastle United Football Manager Story. In my first blog I will be telling you my preffered starting XI and by the end talking about my pre-season friendlies.

Newcastle United Preffered Starting XI

Steve Harper - Goalkeeper


Even though he is 34 years old I still believe that he is the best out of my four keepers at the club. A loyal servant to Newcastle United and hopefully will be one of my key players to get me back to the Premership. Tim Krul will be my back-up keeper

Danny Simpson - Right Back


A solid right back bought from Manchester United and is one I will be looking at closely for the future will be challenged closly by Ryan Taylor for the right back position and will use theis position in rotation.

Jose Enrique - Left Back

 

Argubally the best player in my squad. Enrique is strong and quick and will be used to overlap and helpout the left midfielder and hopefully get a few goals.

Fabricio Coloccini - Centre Back


Coloccini will be an important player in my push for promotion and should perform a good partnership with Steven Taylor and will stop the opponents getting shots on goal.

Steven Taylor - Centre Back (Vice Captain)


With Taylor being my vice captain I will expect good leardership and will be one of the most influential players in my squad. Taylor has good defensive qualities and will start every game possible.

Wayne Routledge - Right Midfielder


With his electric pace I will look for Routledge as one of the main threats going forward and chip in with a few goals and assists. Maybe used in a rotation with Fabrice Panrate befroe I decide who is better.

Jonas - Left Midfield


My main threat going forward and is one of the first names on the team sheet. Hoping for a very good season from Gutierrez

Kevin Nolan - Centre Midfield


Looking for somthing similar from Nolan that he shows in the real world and bagging a ton of goals from midfield. Will be used as a attacking playmaker for Newcastle.

Alan Smith - Cente Midfield (Captian)


Most important player of me. Will be used as a defensive midfield who will in the ball and start setting up the attacks.

Andy Carroll - Striker


Will hopefully get a lot of goals for me and will be used in the tam as the target man as he has a capabilities to play in this position.

Leon Best - Forward


Will be used as the poacher in the team but will be on rotation with both Shola Ameobi and Peter Lovenkrands over the course of the season.


Pre-Season Friendlies
 

I was really impressed with the pre-season results. The most notable one being the 2-1 win against Premier League opposition Liverpool. Andy Carroll seemed to be banging in the goals and will hopefully continue that throughout the season.




No comments:

Post a Comment