Friday 12 March 2010

Newcastle United - Rest of the season

Hello and welcome back to my Football Manager blog with my beloved team Newcastle United. I have decided to show you the rest of the season as I think more people will be interested in viewing the Premiership than the Championship. One noticable change was that I brought in Pablo Henrique a striker on loan till the end of the season. Hopefully he would give me a boost that would sent us back to the Premiership.

Janurary Results









A brilliant unbeaten month which saw two draws which were both 0-0. I was dissapionted with the first Brenford game as we should have easily won but it didn't matter as I thrashed them in the replay. Ameobi kept banging in the goals and there was also a brilliant hat-trick in the 4th round of the FA Cup when we played Fulham. The 5th round was a trip to the team who beat Newcastle in the League Cup and I was set to play Liverpool

Feburary Results





A very busy month of Feburary kept up the unbeaten run but I was sadly out of the FA Cup but I was pround of my team that they managed to take it to a replay. I got revenge on both Swansea and Preston for beating me earlier in the season. I was now 10 points clear at the top and getting ever closer to the Championship trophy.

March Results






I lost my unbeaten run when against Middlesbrough and then lost for a second time in a month when playing Bristol City. The biggest result was against Nottm Forest as they were the team in second and the team that was trying to get to the top surely I had secured Premier League statue by next month

April and May Results






We had done it and we secured promotion back to the Premiership and we had done it in style by winning the Championship itself. A tremendous effort from my team throughtout the season and I am proud of everyone of them.

Final Championship Table















I had gone up with more than 100 point (105 to be precise) and I was looking forward to the challanges that lead ahead for the next season when Newcastle are back with the big boys but before all of that I need to make a lot of wholesale changes. That will all come in my next post in a few days time

Thanks for reading

Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment