Sunday 28 March 2010

NUFC - Trails and Tribulations has moved

Just a quick a blog to tell readers that I have moved to a different site. I felt that I needed to progress my blog further and the opportunity arised by Jason Teo a blogger on Football Manager Guru which is the site that I am moving to. My thanks got to Jason and everyone who has read my blog over the past month hepfully you will decide to keep on reading at the new site. Below is the sites adress.

http://footballmanagerguru.com/

Thanks for everything

warren

1 comment:

  1. Hey Warren
    I have been trying to find a way of contacting you for a while now. Hopefully you will see this comment and respond. Basically I have my own blog and am recruiting a new writer. You fit the bill perfectly. Rather than explain the details here could you please email me and I will pass on the details to your email address. You can get me at darrensmith360@googlemail.com
    Hopefully you are still wanting to blog because you are an excellent writer and I would be delighted to have you as a part of the team.

    ReplyDelete